Thursday 30 August 2012

NOTD: Barry M "Burgundy Croc Effects"


I saw this on 'Imagination in Colour' and had to find it! I love Emma's manicure with orange-golds and this! I put "Burgundy Croc Effects" over Isadora "Gold Sparkles" which is a fine gold glitter polish. I think I would need to slather on the "Burgundy Croc Effects" thicker next time, as I seem to have got a 'micro-croc' effect instead of mock-croc like Emma's swatches :S

I love it though - this photo is the best of an awful bunch. It just wouldn't show the glittery gold through the cracks. It's much cooler in reality :)

3 comments:

Emma said...

Haha, I think mine were only larger cracks because the polish was barely touch-dry when I applied it, but I actually prefer the 'micro-croc' look :D Love the combination too, and thank you for the mention!! xx

Lina-Elvira said...

The micro croc is cool but I still prefer the big-ass croc effect :P

XmasOrnamentsWorld said...

Nice. Some times nails can be a work of art.
Christmas Balls