Tuesday 14 May 2013

NOTD: L'Oreal Color Riche "Wasabi Hint" with Confetti top coat


I am preparing to go on my honeymoon and needed a nice summery manicure after finished cramming all my vacay stuff in my new Vango70 litre rucksack :) I saw this green from the L'Oreal Color Riche range's summer collection and decided I needed it! I then thought I might fancy putting the Confetti top coat over it?... And I love it - very fun and summery! This is 2 coats of "Wasabi Hint" and a scattering of the Confetti top coat completed with a slick of MegaShine top coat. I tried cleaning up the rogue confetti flakes but it was stuck down something rotten. I will need to pick it off after my shower tomorrow!

I think these polishes look like that epoxy concrete floor paint I used to see in people's garages in the 80s :)


No comments: