Wednesday 19 June 2013

800th Post Celebration NOTD: Isadora Sugar Crush "Ocean Crush"


My dear Mum got me two of the gorgeous Sugar Crush polishes from Isadora and I got them today! :) I was wondering what to do for my 800th post but when this arrived, it was clear it had to be this polish for my 800th post NOTD! I love this brand and wish that they would sell in the UK but so far all my prayers go unanswered...

I *love* this polish!!! It's amazingly sparkly and the duochrome is a lot stronger than shown in this photo. The greeny-gold of the bottle translates well to the nail but the camera just can't pick it up. I took about 50 photos and this is the best one... This is two coats over base coat, no top coat. It dries really quick so I can see this being a quick-fix, pick-me-up nail polish for those off days :)

HAPPY 800 POSTS, PRETTY PERFECT BEAUTY!!

No comments: