Wednesday 28 August 2013

NOTD: Seventeen Rock Hard Couture Nail Effects "Celestial Pearl"


This is my 3rd go at the new sugar textured polishes from Seventeen and it's the white with gold glittery bits, "Celestial Pearl". I picked this because my snowboard lessons start on Friday so I wanted my nails to look like snow! Yeah I know the lessons are on a dry ski slope, but hey :P I am really excited, hopefully I'll be good enough to snowboard on actual snow come the ski season in January!!

This is 2 coats of the polish over base coat. It wasn't as smooth as the other two but I think that might be down to the white pigment. It's still awesome :D

Oh look, "Celestial Pearl" matches my new snowboarding helmet too!

2 comments:

Mona said...

Börjar misstänka att jobbet blockerar mina kommentarer hos dig - argh! Hoppas deu får den här iaf - du har fått en award av mig idag :)

Lina-Elvira said...

Man tackar - jag måste skriva ihop nåt nu dårå! :)