Sunday 29 September 2013

NOTD: OPI Matte "La Paz-itively Hot" with glitter gradient


I fancied something really bling tonight, and was inspired by a link my Mum sent me the other day with a reverse glitter gradient. Today was the first time I have had issues with applying this OPI Matte colour. It separated in some places to make it look a bit like a shatter polish? Anyone else had this issue? Or is it a reaction to my Bourjois gel effect base coat?.. I used Claires "Chunky Silver" and Isadora "Sparkling Ice" to layer up the glitter gradient. This manicure is in fact so bling it refuses to photograph so I did a little video instead to show off the glitteriness. I will try and get a daylight shot tomorrow!

As promised here is a daylight shot of this manicure taken at my desk this morning...


No comments: