Wednesday 2 October 2013

NOTD: Isadora Sugar Crush "Pink Crush" and MINI REVIEW


My Mum sent me 3 different sugar texture polishes from Sweden along with some Swedish sweets! This is the first one, another of the Isadora Sugar Crush polishes. I can't get enough of these, I wish so much Isadora was sold in the UK. This is 2 simple coats over my Bourjois base coat. It's sooooo glittery! And pink!! :D Woohoo!!


I also wanted to do a mini review on a perfume sample I got from What's In Your Handbag - Van Cleef & Arpels 'Rêve'. As you may know I am certainly not a perfume connoisseur but I actually love this perfume :) I have been wearing Marc Jacobs 'Lola' for so long it was quite nice to have a change. 'Rêve' smells grown up (like I should be) but the fruity background makes it a little bit fairytale and playful (like I actually am). According to some perfume websites, it's a fruity floral (duh!) and apparently the notes are...

Heart notes:
Osmanthus, Lily, Peony
Top notes:
Neroli, Juicy Pear
Base notes:
Sandalwood, White Amber

I wish I was more helpful but I am sure you can find plenty dedicated perfume blogs out there to tell you more... I like it, that's all I can say, and I think it might make it onto my wish list for Xmas.

No comments: