Monday 13 January 2014

NOTD: Barry M "Fuschia"


I decided to just try something random from the Helmers last night as I had no inspiration. What I pulled out was an old Barry M from years ago. It goes on butter-smooth and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche-Vite to seal it quickly! I was after all finishing the gruelling last half hour of the Elder Scrolls Online beta test at the time... :)

I had a sh*t day today cause I was arguing with Yodel about a delivery they should have made on Saturday but failed to do, and was in a foul mood when I just decided to go into the beauty department of Marks & Spencer at lunch. And what do I find? Just the most gorgeous-looking new nail polishes from Markies own Limited collection... Textured shimmer polishes in to-die-for Spring shades :O

Guess which shades I had already picked up to buy at this point... :)
I decided to buy two with a Christmas gift card I had. They are £4 each! There are also some cool glitter and metallic polishes but I'm such a sucker for texture nowadays...

No comments: