Monday 31 March 2014

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie "Ginger Melon"


LOVE the colour of this! :) However the formula leaves something to be desired - it's jelly but streaks. Never really experienced anything like it?.. You can't really see it in the photo but I can definitely see it! Maybe I need to do 3 very thin layers next time? The formula is also very quick-drying so it became a bit hard to apply after about a minute.

This is 3 regular layer without top coat. It smells a bit like spicy honeydew melon?.. Maybe? I know these are gimmicky retro polishes but I so totally love them all :)

I have been out in the garden a lot lately and so here are some beautiful photos of my new spring bulbs! Spring is finally here!!

Pink cherry blossom

Tulip 'Donald Duck'

Narcissus

Hyacinth 'Jan Bos'

No comments: