Sunday 23 March 2014

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie "Lime Basil"


Today is my very first wedding anniversary! I was dying to try one of the new Revlons and I first thought I would do "Ginger Melon" but the draw of "Lime Basil" was too great. Can't resist a green!!

This is 2 coats over base coat with no top coat as I want to see what it smells like when it dries properly. I can already smell a hint of 7-Up or Sprite, quite yummy! Or is it a bit like the Dettol Lime & Mint spray, perhaps?.. I like it anyway :) It's got a bit of a thick yet runny thing going on so you need a base coat you can trust and a steady hand to apply it. I found 2 thicker coats was easier than 3 thinner coats.

Love the colour of this polish :D It's like somewhere more sumptuous than mint green?.. I am so in love with these polishes so far, best Boots Advantage Points spent in a long time!!

EDIT: Unfortunately the smell didn't last thru my morning shower!

No comments: