Sunday 26 October 2014

NOTD: China Glaze "Emerald Sparkle"

Please excuse the crap photo - looks nothing like it apart from the base colour :(

I have a really awesome polish for Halloween from China Glaze but since I am determined to keep it for Halloween party on Saturday, I had to do something else.

I decided on "Emerald Sparkle" because it's green and I love it. But as with it's red twin "Ruby Pumps", frankly, it photographs shit :( Always. You just CAN'T get a true to life photo of this beauty. It's pine green, sparkly and awesome. I will try a photo tomorrow in daylight as well to see if that makes any difference.

This is 2 generous coats with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat  as I find my older China Glazes don't like Seche Vite.

Love it :) I am starting to get in the mood for Xmas and this is just the ticket. So I also paired it with a matching pedicure.

No comments: