Friday 14 November 2014

Recent NOTDs!

So for some reason I didn't upload my last couple of NOTDs?! Probably was far too busy doing felt crafts... Anyway, here they are!

In artificial light

In daylight
Barry M "Arabian" looks amazing in the bottle, AND equally amazing on the nail :) I did 3 coats but could have got away with 2. It does have brush strokes if you don't have patience applying it - leave it to dry for 5 mins between coats and don't faff about going over areas a lot. I finished with a coat of Seche Vite and it lasted through half a week of office typing and then a whole day of badger sett surveying!

After seeing the natural beauties hiding in the "Cutie Cravings" gift set I wanted a greige polish. So I dug out that old Chanel "Particuliere" dupe (almost) - No7 "Beanie". I just love this kind of colour, it's chic and retro at the same time :D I used 2 coats here and finished with a coat of Seche Vite as I have no patience for waiting it for polish to dry...


Here's a sneak peak of the goodness that is "Cutie Cravings", I can't wait to slap it on tomorrow :) I love that it comes in a metal tin!!

Cute metal tin :)

Inside the tin, with instruction booklet

No comments: