Friday 8 May 2015

NOTD: Barry M Speedy "Pole Position"


I scored some new Barry M stuff while I was shopping with my brother the other day. They have some new cream blush sticks which I couldn't help getting - I will review it next week :) "Pole Position" was one of the new offerings for spring and is a warm mint green colour.

This polish offered a really horrible first coat! So very sticky and streaky, I nearly took it straight off. Then I added the 2nd coat and it did smooth out the first mess a bit and it looks quite opaque. I added a coat of Seche Vite, which seems to have smoothed it a bit more and added super gloss to an already glossy finish. The final product is OK, but I am in pain about the application. Possibly this is too fast drying? Or maybe it is too pastel? The colour is lovely however and it will definitely do for tomorrow's watervole surveying! :)

No comments: