Friday 1 May 2015

Update and NOTD


Sorry, I've been crazy busy lately and so haven't had a lot of time to update! I am off work next week so hoping to catch up on stuff, including filming my Beauty Lab for co-washing and some product reviews :)

I did this manicure after cruising Pinterest in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep because the wind was howling and making the cat scared (he then lies on my chest and purrs loudly...)! It was a very similar sort of design but one nail had pink stripes on white instead.

I was a bit generous with the polish for the pink dots so I had to wait ages to slick on top coat for it to dry. I used Isadora 'Pistaccio' for the green nails, it's a bit of a PITA to apply but I so love the colour! The white polish is NYC One Minute 'Little Italy'. The pink is my old fave Rimmel LycraPRO 'Urban Princess'.

I do like this now, I wasn't so sure when it was freshly done. It wore quite well and I had it on for almost a week. At the moment my hands are super-dry and scaly from crocheting a blanket for my brother's little kitten, so the nails are naked and slathered in cuticle oil!!

Crochet granny square blanket for a girl kitten :)

My Bro loves his little kitten!! :)

No comments: