Wednesday 29 July 2015

NOTD: Max Factor Gel Shine "Glazed Cobalt"


So I had a bit of a pay day splurge in Boots... More on that later in the week. They had one of those 'buy something and get a free nail polish' again, dangerous territory. This time it was Oral B3D White Luxe toothpaste and the freebie was a mini Max Factor Gel Shine. Cuz, ya know, ya always need whiter teeth, right?.. And you ALWAYS need new nail polish. The colour choices were a pink, a red and a blue - so of course I went for the blue.

Love getting free stuff especially when it's as good as this polish :) I did 2 coats here and finished with Seche Vite top coat. Didn't need the extra shine but I wanted super speedy drying so hence the top coat.

It is BLUE! No doubt there. Phwoar :) It's a bit more subtle in artificial light but man I can see this being a killer summer pedicure on tanned feet!

Love it! What is the best free stuff you ever got from buying something??

No comments: