Tuesday 28 July 2015

NOTD: OPI "Goldeneye"


It seems summer never came, a bit like in the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" movie...

"Winter changed into spring, spring changed into summer, summer changed back into winter and winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight on into autumn..."



Indeed. The A/W 2015 clothes and makeup is also coming out right now (although I really liked Gucci's Ready-to-Wear). So what's a girl to do? Having missed out on most of the few summery days due to various illness, I still have upcoming "summer holidays" in the middle of August. But that's 2 weeks away. So I needed cheering up to face another week and what better than sparkly gold??

This is probably my favourite gold polish. I think the tone of this gold could match anyone's skin tone! It is smooth to apply and despite technically being a glitter, it's easy to remove. I did 2 coats here but I have very short nails; if you are averse to VNL you might want to do 3 coats. What's not to love?? So I did a matching pedicure as well :)

Have you got a go-to beauty product that always cheers you up?!

No comments: