Wednesday 30 September 2015

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Limited Edition "Sparkling Ruby"


I love the Barry M limited editions - they usually do different ones for Superdrug and Boots and because they are so popular they always present a bit of a hunt :) One even made it into my Top Ten one year! "Sparkling Ruby" is exclusive to Superdrug, I believe. This is their first glitter Gelly polishes, and this one is definitely a win!

It does look a bit like China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" but not glass-fleck, more micro-glitter? This is 2 coats with a coat of my new Bourjois 3D Gel Top Coat. It was nice and smooth to apply and the glitter distributes easily. I am actually on Day 3 of this polish and it's not showing any wear!

Seriously love this!! I have had so many comments on this polish, it really catches peoples' eye. The funniest one was the lady restocking the Superdrug Barry M display today who said "Oh that's such a nice nail polish you've got on!" to which I pointed to the one she had just put on the shelves and said "It's that one...". Hilarious, she clearly hadn't looked at the ones she was loading on the shelf.

So Barry M, make more of the glitter Gelly polishes please :) A green and a gold one perhaps for Xmas??

No comments: