Sunday 1 November 2015

Hair cut and Haul Video!


Soooo I finally had a hair cut. And a drastic one at that. I kept getting asked in the salon who had done my beautiful ombre hair colour?? At first I was ashamed so I pretended not to hear what they said, then I admitted that it's just a grown out, home colour bleach... Ahem. And I call myself a beauty blogger.

I am finally wearing my Shu Uemura Shupette lip palette - it's the dark plummy one. They are such a nice formula and look great as they wear off. And I think I am falling in love with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation again now that I am back to being pale - it's the best foundation I've used in years! ❤

After my hair cut I had a splurge during late night shopping Thursday and so I did a Haul Video for ya'll!



1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Love the new hair, very fresh!