Tuesday 17 November 2015

NOTD: OPI "Baby it's coal outside"



I have been so busy lately!!! I cannot wait for the Xmas break, I will be having 2 weeks off to do fun things! We had a reminder of winter here today as Metoffice decided to put out a 'snow' forecast for Saturday. I will be driving south for the weekend to visit friends and their new baby so I am anxious the weather isn't too bad :O

Snow!!!!
Anyhow. On Sunday after spending all day in the rain surveying for badgers I decided I wanted a Xmas polish to cheer me up. I chose this one, a very chic black glitter from OPI from the Xmas collection "Holiday in toyland" from 2008. That's right, 7 years ago... If like me that makes you nostalgic, you can read my original post here!

I did 2 coats over my Bourjois base coat and then a slick of the Bourjois top coat. It is smooth to apply and nicely opaque but not bumpy! Love this polish a lot :) This photo was taken today and only slight tipwear from yesterday after a lot of typing!


No comments: