Tuesday 8 December 2015

XMAS NOTD #2: Barry M "Sparkling Ruby" / OPI "Goldeneye"



I keep dragging "Goldeneye" out - it's probably one of the all time best gold glitters out there :) Despite requiring 3 coats for opacity, the sheerness is what makes it as otherwise it wouldn't have the multi-layer glimmer it does!

One of my new favourite red glitters has got to be this limited edition Gelly from Barry M. I think I might need to campaign for it to become a permanent polish, it's that good! Two butter-smooth coats of perfection here. I hope they are thinking about making some more glitter Gelly polishes...

I have my works Xmas lunch tomorrow so I will be able to match this manicure to my insanely sparkly X,as jumper :) I will post some photos, I promise!

2 comments:

Cali369 said...

So festive and sparkly!

Lina-Elvira said...

I just love the red glitter - would it be wrong to wear it all the way through December?? ;)