Monday 28 March 2016

NOTD: H&M "Orchid Bee"


I saw this on H&M online and bought it. Nothing else to say. And I love it.

If we're gonna psychoanalyze, I guess it has to do with my undying love for this particular type of green nail polish. And in particular Rimmel 60sec "Arresting". If there ever was a love that was meant to be, written in the stars, etc.. :)

This is 2 coats with Seche Vite top coat. Some minimal brush-stroke but who the hell cares?? Goes on smooth as butter and dries fast. My goodness I love this, may even have to buy a back-up. This is the top polish of the year, I just know it already!

What you can't pick up in the photo is that the nails also have some of the peach duochrome effect you can see in the bottle. This is a true queen of a nail polish; looks like H&M has done it again!

No comments: