Sunday 27 November 2016

NOTD: KIKO Milano Smart nail lacquer "32 Peacock Green"


I did get a few nail polishes in my KIKO haul, and this is the one I decided to try out first! The more budget range in KIKO is called 'Smart' and has eye shadows and eye pencils too.

I did 2 coats, here, nice and smooth! The brush is perhaps a bit small but you can work with it. It is quite quick drying which is always great. I topped it with my trust Sally Hansen MegaShine as usual.

I can't get the camera to pick up the duochrome in this as usual. It's not as strong as some other similar ones I have but it's definitely noticeable even in lower light levels :) The base is also more navy than this bright blue. My camera always struggle with these type of polishes.

Anyway I really like this - good start for my first foray into KIKO nail polishes!

No comments: