Tuesday 10 January 2017

REVIEW: NYX Lid Lingerie "Sweet Cloud"



So I am loving a lot of new stuff from NYX! I already talked about their Lip Lingerie and how hot they are, now it's time for Lid Lingerie :)

I started seeing swatches of these a couple months back when they arrived in the US, and knew I wanted to try them. I can't say the colours are that subtle, but there are some nice nudes in there.

I chose the nude beige sparkly one called "Sweet Cloud", as it looked the most champagne-y (my fave eye colour btw).

These are called 'eye tint'. Not sure why. Don't be fooled, this is not subtle eye shadow :) I wore it all day in the office and when I went to the bathroom before lunch I looked in the mirror and was like 'damn that is some sparkly eye candy!'.

I had this on, without eye shadow primer, all day in the office and home, about 9 hrs or so. There was no creasing, and I didn't feel that any sparkles were falling down either. It hadn't faded by the time I took it off.

So top points for me, I cannot wait to get some more of the shades!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Oooh, I like the look of this - love a champagne on my eye too (I think we have similar colouring)