Thursday 6 July 2017

LIPSTICK JULY: Barry M Matte Me Up Lip Kit "Prestige"



Wow I LOVE this liquid lipstick soooo much!! I was completely taken off guard with the formula, and may have had to reapply completely after making a mistake putting it on the first time :D

This is exceptionally smooth, very liquidy formula, once you get the hang of applying it (practice on your hand a few times) it's the best formula I've used in a long time. It does take about 5 minutes to dry down to the final finish, but once it's set, it's there for hours looking flawless. It is not sticky and feels very lightweight on the lips.

I had some Japanese food with this, and only suffered minor loss of colour at the back of the lips, which was easily retouched. I had some great comments on this colour at work - the metallic lip trend isn't usually an office thing but people love it!

As this comes with a matching lip pencil, which is amazing quality, this liquid lipstick is an absolute STEAL priced at £6.99!! There are some gorgeous colours in the lip kits from Barry M so get it now if you want them! I've bought another colour which is not in the kits, but which I can't wait to try next week.

No comments: